The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 99 gsx *need help* mud guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen2eclipsetimeless

Probationary Member
Mar 17, 2021
Burlington, Massachusetts
Hey , everyone, thank the lord I found this site. Need help. 99 gsx eclipse , Passenger front side mudguard or mud flap. Missing. I know ill probably
1. Have to buy a whole set.
2. Pay $50,100 or more. Any leads to where or who might have an oem set . For sale would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
G.D

Lots of parts i see on fb ,people on that forum part out dsms, all the time, its another place to shop for parts.

What is your budget? Just saw a set sell on a DSM Facebook group.
I'll make it worth everyone's time. Be fair depends what their asking , condition, oem.? . If you find some reach out ill give you my cell phone or email. Send me a pic. I'll definitely pay you. for your time, plus picking up.and shipping . Thier is no exact budget when you have a Unicorn. I have a mint gsx. With 3 oem mudguards. . . Lol.

Lots of parts i see on fb ,people on that forum part out dsms, all the time, its another place to shop for parts.
Keep an eye out brother. If you find any let me know or buy them. And ill buy them from you at a nice nark up in price. Oems. I heard there's some fake ones but 90 % of them out their are oem. And fit exact curve of ground effect. Which is why. People rip these off all the time. Literally so low to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, still looking for a set or even just a front passenger side oem. Mud guard/flap. The ones on the oem mitsubishi site aren't clear to exactly what it is your buying. I need a almost mint condition or new mud guard that screws into the ground effect its actually molded to fit it exactly out of hard plastic. Heres some pics of the other.3. I know I probably have to and am willing to buy an entire set if needed.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back