The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 99 Eclipse GS-T named Sterling

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayyholmes

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2022
Lubbock, Texas
Hello all,
I recently purchased an all original 1999 Eclipse GS-T in the beautiful Minden Silver Pearl with black leather interior. My very first car was a 1997 Eclipse GS in 2007 that I had so much fun in. I am very happy to be back in a DSM after all these years. I have some plans to possibly build this gs-t into a decent autox competitor at my local S.P.A.X. events here in Lubbock, Tx. But for now, I am working on doing the necessary maintenance to ensure a certain level of reliability. I’ve included some exterior and interior pics as well as some small changes in the engine bay. Looking forward to communicating with everyone and seeing all the other DSM cars!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That thing is gorgeous. I really want one of these for a daily/part time driver. Basic stuff but keep it clean. What are your plans for it?
Really want it reliable as it’s my daily driver so I want to do some basic upgrades. Once I find something else as a daily then I can really have some fun with this one

Hello all,
I recently purchased an all original 1999 Eclipse GS-T in the beautiful Minden Silver Pearl with black leather interior. My very first car was a 1997 Eclipse GS in 2007 that I had so much fun in. I am very happy to be back in a DSM after all these years. I have some plans to possibly build this gs-t into a decent autox competitor at my local S.P.A.X. events here in Lubbock, Tx. But for now, I am working on doing the necessary maintenance to ensure a certain level of reliability. I’ve included some exterior and interior pics as well as some small changes in the engine bay. Looking forward to communicating with everyone and seeing all the other DSM cars!

Pretty clean car

Me too.

But I do have to say you should have gotten a k&n filter rather than a perhaps spectre type filter
I tried to order one and was unable to get it. I went with the injen filter as I believe it’s of good quality as well. So far it’s treated me well.

K/n is a superior flowing filter but I have had no luck with the wet oiled caliber filters. We use the hks mushroom type or aem dry filter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back