The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

98gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see several things that need to be addressed. And that is not a t25 turbo.
I was under the impression that the factory turbo was the t25. What is it? Also could you tell me some of the things needed to be addressed? I know I need a maf sensor for sure, and clean some wiring up but im not sure

I was under the impression that the factory turbo was the t25. What is it? Also could you tell me some of the things needed to be addressed? I know I need a maf sensor for sure, and clean some wiring up but im not sure
Well that isn't a t25. It's a tdo5 variant. It's not possible to tell which one from the pictures. T25 is a garret turbo and fires down and to the passengwr side. It's isn't really important at this time. Maf is obviously an issue. As is whatever you're calling an "o2 delete" explain please. The pictures also show that isn't a 6bolt car so I would assume nothing about whatever the seller told you. You may have been lied to. Find out what ecu is in the car also.

Well that isn't a t25. It's a tdo5 variant. It's not possible to tell which one from the pictures. T25 is a garret turbo and fires down and to the passengwr side. It's isn't really important at this time. Maf is obviously an issue. As is whatever you're calling an "o2 delete" explain please. The pictures also show that isn't a 6bolt car so I would assume nothing about whatever the seller told you. You may have been lied to. Find out what ecu is in the car also.
I don’t think he lied I just don’t think he knew what was on the car. Basically I bought it and it wasn’t originally the dudes car, he was 16 and was into dirt bikes and him and his dad were doing the car at first(it was originally the dads) and it was the son selling the car so I just don’t think he knew. It’s the factory ecu in the car as well, and yes I’ve been explained why my car isn’t a 6 bolt and why it’s a 7 bolt and the difference in the two. Also the 02 delete I was talking about is there isn’t an 02 sensor right off the exhaust like if seen before, there’s a bolt in the hole for it and I have the 02 sensor in a box, unless it’s a different sensor than an 02 but I’m not sure what else it could be.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back