The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

98 tsi awd rare

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriors1994

Proven Member
Feb 11, 2013
Warrenton, Missouri
[ok i have a 98 eagle talon tsi awd leather seats,sun roof and it silver im told there where only 58 made and mine only has 113,000 miles on it so does any one know what it would be worth?

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I would assume in the 5k-7 range.

Yeah I really hope you aren't thinking it's worth some stupid amount of money. It's rare but it's not like it's one of a kind. I'm not sure but I would think there's more then 58 in the world. I think if it's really clean its worth about 6k. But like said above its only worth what someone will pay for it.

That's all I needed to know because I took it to the local car lot a couple days ago and the guy told me $1000 in perfect condition

Its a car lot... Of course they arnt going to give you anything for it. Just sell it yourself, marked at a reasonably decent price should move fast.

You have a car that's made by a 3rd string Japanese car company (Most people would rather drive a Hyundai or a Kia at this point over a Mitsubishi) that's rebadged by 3rd string US car company into a brand that no longer exists.

Think about it.

You have a car that's made by a 3rd string Japanese car company (Most people would rather drive a Hyundai or a Kia at this point over a Mitsubishi) that's rebadged by 3rd string US car company into a brand that no longer exists.

Think about it.

I'd rock a DeLorean. Pretty sure they go for a decent amount of cash. No, its not a third string Japanese car company, but it was the only model from its manufacture, went bust in about 2 years, lacks in power, only came in one color, and did i mention underpowered?

I dont believe the cars origins plays a role in determining what people are willing to pay for it. Of course its no Ferrari or DeLorean for that matter, and I agree that the OP sounds like he is looking at this cars as some sort of "rare collector" car or something. It's like saying you have a rare RHD '88 Suzuki Sidekick 1.0L w/ AWD, who cares. If you're buying these kind of cars its usually because of the platform, and any year from 91-99 comes with the same setup.

If your willin to take 1000$ for it. I will double that offer ;) JK good looking car tho.

Id trade ya straight across for a 95 awd with half the miles. SERIOUSLY.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back