1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

'98 Mitsubishi Eclipse 420a Rebuild

Posted by Hubmeister, Sep 15, 2014

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. Hubmeister

Hubmeister Probationary Member

Joined Sep 9, 2014
    Watkins Glen, New York
    I've tried posting this on the Buffalo, Syracuse and Albany forums... no luck! Expanding the radius:

Looking for a reputable DSM shop with dyno tuning to assist with completion of a 420a rebuild; having trouble finding one that works on the 420a platform in the upstate New York, northern PA area.

I live in Watkins Glen NY - any suggestions for a good shop within a 300 (or more) mile radius?

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. TH3_BR1NG3R

TH3_BR1NG3R Probationary Member

Joined Mar 9, 2017
    Pittston, Pennsylvania
    I found a shop in Ohio that do work on customer cars...
    https://buschurracing.com/br-cart/
    Not sure how far of a range that would be for you but they're an original DSM tuner shop from the 90's its worth a shot for some insight if nothing else... Hope that helps