The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

98 Gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiniyo

15+ Year Contributor
May 26, 2005
phoenix, Arizona
I JUST BOUGHT MY CAR A MONTH AGO. WHAT ARE THE FIRST AND BEST UPGRADES I SHOULD DO? I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID NEWBIE QUESTION BUT I WANT MY CAR TO RUN RIGHT AND MAKE GOOD ENOUGH HP. :dsm:

Caps lock button is on the left. Use it. Few basic mods are turbo back 3 in exhuast, upper intercooler pipe and 1g bov, mbc , and a little bit of a fuel system. Nothing to major but should get your car " running right " .

92awddsm said:
Turn your caps lock off. First, you need to do general maintanence(timing belt, tune up,etc) Next, you best bet is to follow this tuning guide. It is located on every page you find on tuners, located at the top of the page as the "tech guide". http://www.dsmtuners.com/tuning-guide/2gturbo/

Nice answer.

This has been answered a million times. He gave you the link, it is your job to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back