The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

98 Gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does it have a full interior... post picutures of the car and what kind of condition its in... but def.. not 4k for it..

everyone is saying no.. but if you build a nice 6 bolt for it, say another $4k, you would have a nice condition, fast, 0 miles 98 for 8000$

doesnt sound too bad to me.. id still try to talk them down though :D

i think 4g's is alittle pricy for a body id only give about 2g's for a body in good condition

if it had a full interior and everything else was on the car and in perfect condition i say do it only if you can afford the extra money to get the 6bolt and trany and have it installed

Like everyone else said, what is the rest of the car like? Do you know the people that are selling it? Have you ever seen it ran, or are you trusting that the drivetrain is okay? Finally, why does it not have an engine in it? If it is because of an "engine fire" or the likes, then NO, otherwise i would say forget the haters and go for it. Just make sure you have enough money to get it going soon, or else you will have a worthless piece of metal sitting in front of you. I paid 12,250 for my 99 GSX, so if i could have got the body for 4000 and spent 8000 on the engine, i have a feeling i would have been MUCH happier. food for thought. -jam :dsm:

if your selling the body send me a pm or email me at [email protected] and we can talk.

If your buying it, and your able to go and look at it, make sure you check over a lot of things.

My buddy bought a 96 TSI chassis and he knew it had a few dings and such but what he did not know is that it was missing things like the ECU, he never checked because he didnt even think about it.

It will be very easy to get ripped off on a chassis if you dont check over the whole car. Anything can be gone like speakers, window motors, wires that you need for the engine, ect ect....things that you cant really check with the car running. Its a risk to take but if its a genuine good chassis id go for it.

If your buying one and decide not to buy it, let me know the contact info of who is please so I can talk to them.

My boyfriend knows the guy that is selling the car. And the reason it doesnt have an engine is b/c he was going to do an engine swap and sold the engine to get money for the swap but came across more money and decieded to buy a supra. And the whole interion was just redone. And my boyfriend bought me and engine already, and the guy also offered to put the engine in and let me drive it a little bit b4 i take it home.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back