1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 98 gst $800

Posted by Justin60148, Feb 11, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Justin60148

Justin60148 Probationary Member

Joined Feb 11, 2019
    Lombard, Illinois
    Hi everyone,
    I have financially over spent on this car and have gotten into my fare share of trouble with it. Its time to let it go. So heres the info.
    1998 eclipse gst 103000 miles on body.
    Had new 7 bolt motor from surefire engines put in in 2012. Motor has 7000 miles on it.
    It was wrecked when i bought it and has rebuilt title from Illinois, it has a really bad spray paint paint job. And has been incorrectly mistuned with a maf translator.
    It blew the turbo a year ago and has been sitting ever since. It is complete and runable with some love but would be better off used as a parts car. I do not have the back,time or space to part it out so it must go as complete, includes replacement turbo, injector sets 450cc 850cc and other miscellaneous spare parts in the trunk. Im asking $800 or best offer. I hate the idea of scrapping it for a hundred bucks when it could go to better use.

Attached Files:

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors