The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

98 eclipse GSX AWD turbod + modded for sale in clarksville tn

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dont get me wrong big brother....the car is nice and id sport it any day...but not for 8 grand =/ i mean yeah mods make a difference...but i mean an safcII only runs for about 80 - 100 bucks nowadays its not the NEO and a 20g turbo is a good turbo...if tuned right BUT its hard to find the type of person these days who wants a built car...and the only REALLY expensive thing i see done to it is the fmic but greddy fmic kits are complete rubbish...id rather sport a short route vrsf or whatever the abbreviation for it is these days...

and boost gauges can be bought for like 40 bucks now for a decent one....

all in all hes got maybe 600 bucks in mods done to the car on a 2500 dollar car...

oh and its not a jdm engine...its adm...if it was jdm you would have to have had it imported thus nullifying the mileage on the engine and you could no longer sell it with 84k miles....

please op if you have the decency lower the price if anything down to 4 grand at the most or you wont ever sell

I love the look of these cars in silver but yeah 8k is a little high, even with mods. I've seen some being sold in the NW for 8-10k when I was looking but they weren't selling, even with the higher prices up here. Mine was $5400 with a T-25 turbo on the verge of blowing, throwing 6 codes, TERRIBLE cancer hood and right rear quarter panel, and some other stuff. I wish they were for sale out here for these 2-3k prices but never seen anywhere near that low except maybe a parts car.

high 10's I wanna see a slip then i might buy it.... :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back