1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

'98 Eclipse GST part-out

Posted by raptoranderson, Jan 26, 2017

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. raptoranderson

raptoranderson Proven Member

Joined Sep 24, 2015
    Graham, North Carolina
    I have a '98 Eclipse GST which I am parting out. Everything is currently available (a rebuilt 1G engine bored out 0.2L with a racing flywheel) from the car and a list of just some of these items is below:

-A '98 Eclipse GST shell (fenders, doors, front and rear bumpers, spoilers, hood, sideskirts, you name it)
    -A racing-light flywheel
    -Stage 2 clutch
    -5-speed manual transmission
    -Set of x4 stock 17" wheels
    -6-bolt engine
    -OEM battery
    -1G MAF sensor
    -1G throttle body
    -2G thermostat
    -Full interior (rear seats, dashboard and center console components, heater units and bezels, etc)
    -Aluminium radiator

Ask and I'll give you more information. This is being sold out of East Lansing, but we can definitely work out a way to get parts to you

Attached Files:

Street Build 4K  10

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 970  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM