1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

98 dsm part out

Posted by nas22908, Mar 7, 2013

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. nas22908

nas22908 Probationary Member

Joined Mar 7, 2013
    dover, Tennessee
    I've got a 98 eclipse I'm trying to part out. I will post pics later but it has most body parts including after market side skirts and fenders. I don't know what brand they are, sorry. It also has tien coilovers, no brand headers and exhaust. Both back and fronts seats are in descent condition with a small tear on drivers seat. Most interior pieces are there and in fair condition. I got this car as a project car but ran into financial issues and need the money more at the moment. I will include pictures when i can get around to taking them. If you need something pm me and i will let you know condition of part and price. Thank you.

2. petegsx1984

petegsx1984 Probationary Member

Joined Mar 7, 2013
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Is it turbo eclipse?

3. talonxgirl

talonxgirl Proven Member

Joined Nov 16, 2012
    Indian Mound, Tennessee
    How much would you want for the back seat? And is it a three person seat or two like the talons?

Street Build 403  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    000.0 whp · 000.0 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  4. Beadlz2g

Beadlz2g Probationary Member

Joined Sep 13, 2015
    Camden, Tennessee
    Send pics of parts for sale

5. lasershark

lasershark Proven Member

Joined May 17, 2013
    over yander, Idaho
    So this was posted back in march of 2013.

3K  5

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM