The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

97 tsi parts for trade or sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon2gbuyer

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2009
Aston, Pennsylvania
Hey all, I just picked up literally a truck load full of parts off of a 97 tsi. Looking to trade for performance parts if possible, but will take cash offers as well. Due to the weight and size of these items i'd prefer a local pick up as opposed to shipping. Here is a list of what I currently have!

-Drivers side and passenger side doors, painted black with tan interior and mirrors
-97 Tsi Black OEM hood, great condition, just a little scratched.
-97 Tsi Black rear bumper with the blue/purple tsi badging on the rear
-97 tsi front head lamps, both in great working condition
-97 tsi black dashpiece, includes airbag and airbag module
-black center console assy.
-97 tsi steering column in tact
-2g rear tail light center section
-2gb eclipse front clip (needs some repairs, but good condition)
-1g rare projector fog light assemblies.
-toyota SMIC (perfect condition!)

I am willing to take offers on this stuff, but mainly looking for performance parts. Pictures are available upon request, simply text 484-794-0947 Thanks!

Sill have 95% of this stuff. Cmon, no one wants a 97 tsi front and rear bumpers? How about an ss heat shield with an external wastegate cutout? Cmon!

hey how much for the dash with the airbag? and what parts would you trade for cause i have a gst spyder i am parting out?

What would you be asking for the passenger side door? Condition? Is it a power door? And I assume it would work on a 96 GSX? Looking for something for a friend here, his door is pretty beat LOL

Door is in decent condition, could use a good buffing. Looking for $50 for it, its tan interior, still has the glass and side mirror. Side molding is kinda screwed up, and it is a power door (windows and locks)

Do you happen to have cam gears? I need one. If so please PM me need it ASAP.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back