The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

97 TSI part out, tons of parts all for $150!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon2gbuyer

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2009
Aston, Pennsylvania
Hey Fellas,

Due to me moving in Mid August, I have a dire need to part with a bunch of spare DSM parts. 98% of this stuff came off of a 97 TSI part out that a buddy of mine did a year ago. Some rare parts in here that are still in tact and are going ridiculously cheap just to get rid of them. The partial list is below.

- both pass, and driver front doors (came off of a coupe) black, with mirrors, glass and panels in tact. Complete Doors.
- box of spare tan interior parts (spedo cluster, interior 2g bezels, and misc interior stuff.
- 2g Passenger airbag. Undeployed, ready to plug and play with all stickers still on it.
- 2g SMIC (needs a clean up, not sure if it still holds boost. Will need to be tested before use)
- 97 Interior Dash board (black). Comes disassembled. Complete!!
- 97 Steering Column, Black (includes signal switches, head lamp control switch, air bag undeployed, and steering wheel.
- a few different hoods (including a CF hood with set up for pins that was semi-repaired) and 2 metal ones. all OEM All of them are black.
- 2g FWD Turbo trans (needs hardware, clutch pivot ball, etc)
- 2x sets of head lamps, both OEM and in decent condition.
So here's the deal. First person to call me and show up with $150 in hand, and a pick up truck takes ALL OF IT. I simply don't have the time to sell it all separately (but if you make me an offer for one part that's worth my while I may consider it).

Number is 484-794-0947. Serious calls only please. I will update when the stuff is gone.

Attachments

• 20140720_145129 (800x450).jpg
    20140720_145129 (800x450).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 149
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back