The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

97 Talon tsi for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb talons

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 19, 2002
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
I've decided that it's time to let go of my Talon. My son left for the Navy and I don't want it to sit around all winter. I would like it to go to someone who shares my interest in DSMs. It's a 97 TSi fwd 5 speed. It has about 145K on the car and 108k on the motor. I'm asking $3000. PM me for details.
Thanks for looking.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
It's gone - almost. I have a buyer and it's leaving this weekend. Now what do I do with all the parts I've stored up?

Nothing in particular. I was just messing around. I'd throw it up on the shelf until it was needed. I'm building mine now but I already have most of the parts in boxes waiting to be put together.

Correction! The buyer backed out. The other two interested people who I told that the car was sold already bought cars. I had my hopes up.

Now it's gone for sure. Buyer came with cash in hand and we both came out happy. He even took most of the parts and old block I had. I cleaned off two shelves and some floor space.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back