The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

'97 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I almost bought this GSX from him myself! The rot in the rear was just too much for me to try and repair at the time though. Especially on the drivers side looking up. Glad it went to someone that is going to get it restored though.

I almost bought this GSX from him myself! The rot in the rear was just too much for me to try and repair at the time though. Especially on the drivers side looking up. Glad it went to someone that is going to get it restored though.
It's definitely not the best example and I've slowly been buttoning things up on it. It runs nice and strong and that's all I can ask for.

It was in my budget, and give me something to keep me busy. Just added some new wheels today. I hope you've found (or find soon) a nice car to get into! Also if you're local I'm always looking for new car and Jeep friends haha

It's definitely not the best example and I've slowly been buttoning things up on it. It runs nice and strong and that's all I can ask for.

It was in my budget, and give me something to keep me busy. Just added some new wheels today. I hope you've found (or find soon) a nice car to get into! Also if you're local I'm always looking for new car and Jeep friends haha

Oh, nah I was looking for a second project car to build as a time attack type car. I currently have a 99 GSX that I have restored and don’t want to hack up. You can check it out under my build if you want. That’s why I was interested in this one since it’s already pretty gone. I am unfortunately not local either, or I would def hang out. If you ever have any questions man don’t hesitate to reach out!

New wheels are on. Went with Motegi MR131s in bronze. Not too sure on the brand quality but figured I'd take a chance due to the affordable price and light weight (17x8 at 17.1lbs).

Plans to at least replace the windshield short term and hopefully get some decent headlights to get an inspection sticker. Also a vacuum and oil leak that need attention.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back