The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

97 GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20201118_123137.jpg
Small update LOL: I ordered lots of carbon fiber parts back in September. Most arrived a while back and the carbon fiber doors from Carbonetics should be in next month or so. Today I ordered some Cipher seats and brackets. I have plans get the car painted or at least wrapped before installing the CF parts. I will actually take photos and detail the build once it fully begins soon. So far the new CF parts are: fenders, cowl, fog light covers, deck lid with hi rise spoiler, doors, cargo cover, and head liner.
Plans for the car is to run e85 on FP 68hta V1 with an auto with kiggle clutches and shift kit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back