The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

97 GSX must be contagious!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heineken

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 6, 2003
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Cuz i just got one yesterday too.....i am also at work and gotta wait til tomorrow to get some good pics in the daylight......im kind of a tall guy also and i was actually surprised with the leg room.....thought it would be a bit smaller, but the steering wheel does get in the way.......not gonna be jumpin in or out (wait who would want to ever get out anyway, LOL) to quickly........I look forward to being broke for the next few years. Anyone else in Oklahoma City?

I WANNA GSX, wanna give it to me :), your goin to hate it, ill take it off your hands

OMG pweese

Originally posted by MyEclipse5
I WANNA GSX, wanna give it to me :), your goin to hate it, ill take it off your hands

as convincing as that was........i think ill keep it, LOL :thumb:

Poor poor Josh :p

Get some pics up of your new car!!!

everyone seems to be buying gsx's. maybe i will have to splurge now for one. good luck with it man.

Dawg im still at work......slow down turbo......ill get them;)

they are in my gallery:thumb:

Thanks.....looked for 8 months......paid nine and half

how many miles are on it? looks great!

90k on the car and 300 on the engine..........engine is partially rebuilt.....last kid ran the oil out of it......took the oil filter off, put a new one on and fogot to take off the old gasket and put the new one on too........5 mins later......no oil.......

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back