The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Spyder 97 Spyder GST coilover question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95greentsi

Probationary Member
Jul 8, 2008
bethlehem, Pennsylvania
I figured i'd ask. has anyone ever heard of/use the emusa coilover kit? i know it says there are no damper adjustments which is fine for me because i don't plan on slamming the car. Also, does anyone know if there is any real difference between the struts for a gsx and a gst? i read that its just the spring rates were different, but they should all bolt up the same. thanks for the info guys

I don't mean to be harsh but did you search on the forum.
I don't remember his name but there is a guy on here that use to run it. I read his thread. His avatar on here is a green 2g dsm, he's from the bay in fresco somewhere!
If I remember correctly he said it was good to a certain point but he wouldn't buy it again!

I did search the forums and didnt find anything. Perhaps i didnt search hard enough. Either way thanks for the info

i believe the awd and fwd springs and shocks are the same bolt on but the awd drive are stiffer in the rear might make the car ride higher in the rear please correct me if wrong.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back