The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash 97 gst 99 black box ecu pin 2.5 mm jack

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1kick

5+ Year Contributor
Mar 27, 2018
Santa fe, New_Mexico
What's up guys I'm trying to get my car ready to tune I am wondering where I can get an extra terminal for the 2.5 mm jack that needs to be installed on pin 79 for the flash or is there another way to install the jack on one of the write ups it says the 95 - 97 have to have it installed can I pull the one for the stock boost controller ? As I'm not using it any help would be appreciated
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Go to a junk yard that has Mitsubishi or Chrysler cars from the Dsm years and grab a pin from an ecu connector, just be sure to grab one from one of the Mitsubishi powered cars if its from a Chrysler, (Stealth, Avenger, Sebring).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back