The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

97 eprom ecu mounting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just2asian

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2006
Stow, Ohio
Hey all for anyone with a 2gb eclipse that didn't come with a eprom who has recently installed on I'd like to know how or where you put the ecu, because I went to put in my eprom and realized that the mounting brackets on the non eprom 2g ecu is mounted differently than the 95 ecu that I got, any suggestions on where to put it?

Mine slid into the same spot and if you bend the bracket just right, you can still use one bolt on the driver's side to hold it in.

Can you give a brief explanation of missing EPROM?? i have a 97 and am looking for mod to do :)

All 2G ECU's mount the same and slide into the same mounting brackets (Not sure about N/T though). Try putting it in from the drivers side with the plugs for the harness facing you. It does take a little playing around with it to get it to fit. You might bust up your knuckles a little bit, I did my first couple times :p

thanks for the help all, i got it back in and your right tuneddsm, i busted a knuckle for sure pushing that thing back in. Hopefully it'll never come out again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back