1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 97 Eclipse Spyder GST

Posted by Audiyo, Aug 15, 2019

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Audiyo

Audiyo Supporting Member

Joined Jul 22, 2013
    Imperial, Missouri
    I am parting out my 1997 Eclipse Spyder GST with clean title (Missouri). No rust aside aside from surface rust from rear window being stuck down. Engine and head are spoken for and the front suspension is mostly gone.

Whole car as it sits 400$
    Good automatic transmission 100$ + shipping
    Full grey interior. Seats are a bit torn but the dash, and all interior plastics are intact and in good condition
    Top works and is in good condition 75$ + shipping for top 125 + shipping for top and frame.
    Rear quarter windows are in fantastic condition 50$ each + shipping
    All engine sensors and engine harness are good
    Body is clean aside from oxidation in paint. Hood, fenders, front bumper, rear bumper, taillights are all in good condition
    Anything else or miscellaneous pieces or parts just let me know. Not asking a lot but want this stuff to go to good homes before I crush the car. If you want pictures of anything specific let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019

Street Build 143  1

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM