The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

97 Eclipse Spyder GST Talon body kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedsmnewbie

Probationary Member
Feb 18, 2013
Easley, South_Carolina
how hard is it to put a 2g talon TSI front bumper and side skirts and possibly a rear bumper and taillights? can somebody explain what all i will need to do this?

Well the front is bolt on unless u are running a fmic. Then u will hav to cut out the bumper for the fmic. U will also need taolon headlights unless u want a gap. Sides transfer, just 2 side tape clean up. The rear will reqire the bumper up braketes transfered off the rear body panel. Which envolves drilling and welding . Tailights bolt on with a little rewireing.

I have done the front bumper on my last talon. my headlights fit just fine and no gap. but fmic does require the crash pad in the bumper to be removed its fairly simple if you've never done it before. hope this helps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back