The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

97 eclipse gsx part out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsmith

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
Colo Springs, Colorado
Parting out my 97 gsx. Let me know if you need anything. 303-506-5135 Tony.

nope its not that far into a racecar yet LOL

1997 Eclipse GSX Automatic AWD asking $1250 OBO for full car or contact for part out prices!

The Bad:

Was driving the car today and heard a loud noise and the rear wheels locked up. Car needs to be looked at but can most likely be fixed with a new Rear Differential/Tcase. Car still runs and shifts through gears fine. Doesn't drive due to rear wheels locked up. Bring a tow truck and haul it away!

The Good:

Great compression (150 psi +/- 4 psi) on all cylinders.
Evo III 16 G turbo (no shaft play at all, I do also have a rebuild kit for when the time comes)
VRSF Short route FMIC just installed 3 months ago (maybe 3k miles)
Tein Lowering Springs (1.5 inch) and Koni Yellow adjustables
Fiberglass bodykit minus the front bumper (it got eaten by a tree stump)
Brand new upstream O2 sensor replaced 3 days ago.
No Check engine lights (rare for these cars nowadays)

I would also entertain part out ideas for the right items/prices. Let me know if you need parts from this car.

I am moving to Louisiana on 10 June so any offers will be taken until 8 June (it will go on a trailer with me if I don't sell it before 8 June)

Tony 303-506-5135

Car Sold today, :-(. I treid to give him a bit of a discount to keep the FMIC but he wanted it and paid my asking price for the car. Sorry man!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back