The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

97 Eclipse gs 5 speed $2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmat7383

Probationary Member
Nov 28, 2010
Stevinson, California
I am selling my 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS NON-TURBO 5 speed with sunroof which means it has the 420a motor. It currently has approx. 240k miles but still runs like a champ, cold air intake with C.A.R.B stamp,aftermarket tail lights and full aftermarket exhaust. However the car will not pass smog due to the fact it has a header on it. Replace the header with factory exhaust manifold and you will be good to go. It does have a couple of small dents nothing major. It has a battery in it but it will not hold a charge so it will need a new one. The tags were up in Sept. 2010. Tranny does have a small grind going into second gear but it was taken to a mechanic and it just needs tranny fluid other than that all other shifts are good. I am asking $1,700 obo or trade for PRE-SMOG (as in 72 or older) muscle car or truck any other questions or pics call or text Jay @ 209-812-5578

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back