The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

97 BMW 328i For Trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGrowsCold

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2003
Barnegat, New_Jersey
I'll start off by saying I have been on and off this forum for a few years and found it extremely helpful and full of knowledge. Although I have never owned a DSM I have had many friends who have had them from stock to gutted race cars and they have always interested me. So that leaves me where I'm at now, trying to trade my BMW for an AWD DSM. It has no issues and is used daily, mostly by my wife since I have a commute back and forth to work. I really have no reason to get rid of it rather then I would like to try and pick up a nice AWD DSM. Here is some general information on the BMW:

1997 BMW 328i 4dr sedan
168k miles
5 speed
Oil changes every 3k (Mobil 1)
Supersprint knock off headers (came with the car)
Active Autowerkes SAP Simulator (needed to install said headers)
CAI (unknown make, again came with car)
If I were to try and sell the car I would probably list it for 3800 for referance of where I value the car at.

In summary I'm looking to trade my BMW for an AWD DSM of about equal value. I'm located in Barnegat NJ. I'm usually at work and unable to answer calls so please leave a message or text since I'm able to respond to texts quicker.

Attachments

• BMW 003.JPG
    BMW 003.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. I'm interested in picking one of these cars up for more then just a new toy, a few weeks ago I was fixing a friends cracked bell housing on his AWD Talon (weld repair) and was thinking of ways to reinforce it. I need to try and research this a bit more to see where they tend to crack and see if it I'm able to prevent the excessive stress on the housing. Maybe mill down the housing a bit and add a 1/4in thick stainless steel type gasket if you will to take the stress off the cast aluminum. I'm a TIG welder by trade but work as a Design Engineer (worked my way up).

Car is gone. Thanks for looking.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back