The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 97 awd input shaft source?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you checked the usual vendors? I might have one, I'll have to scrounge through my parts. What went wrong?

I lost 3 teeth off of the smaller helical gear. I haven't reached out to twicks or jacks directly, but their sites all have that part discontinued for quite some time. I'll grab some pictures later today.

I have metric tons of good used DSM input shafts, I have zero Evo 3 input shaft / 1st gear combos.

I have metric tons of good used DSM input shafts, I have zero Evo 3 input shaft / 1st gear combos.
Hey Tim, sent you an email looking for a DSM input shaft. Let me know if you still have some for sale.

Yeah I will respond back, I am not at work this week, home with my kids. Hurt back/abs Sunday (back locked up leaning backwards, strained my abs from it), and then rested mon-tues. Wed-sun I have my kids full time.

Ouch, back injuries are no joke (been there,done that). Hope you bounce back soon.

I'll be back to the shop monday. I have an input shaft set aside for you, but I need to degrease and bead blast it.

Sorry man, I've been super busy, I have an input shaft set aside and bead blasted. I have around 160 emails to respond to.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back