The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

WTB 97-99 GSX Shell/Roller & Freshly Rebuilt Garrett T25

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theoneandonlyg

Proven Member
Mar 13, 2013
Ludlow, Massachusetts
As the title states, I am searching for a 97-99 GSX shell, please no GST's. Shell must be in good condition with no rust or very minimal rust. I am in the Western Mass area, but am willing to travel with a trailer to pick up anywhere in New Englad if the condition warrants the drive!

Also looking for a freshly rebuilt T25 with no shaft play. If you have the roller and the turbo that would be ideal!

I am not on DSMtuners too often, so feel free to text or call me at 413-313-4488 and please have pictures of the shell with all of the common rust areas. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to doing business with you!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back