1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 97/99 2gb 14 turn Automatic Transfer Case

Posted by spoolinpos, Oct 23, 2020

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. spoolinpos

spoolinpos Proven Member

Joined Feb 13, 2008
    Fraser, Michigan
    I have for sale a 2gb 14 turn automatic transfer case off my car. Unit worked great, and turns freely by hand. I've always used red line shock proof heavy, and have never had any issues with it. I have replaced the old drain plug washer with a new copper crush washer, as I didn't like how the old one looked when draining the gear lube. I am going to a 300M transfercase over winter, so I will no longer be needing this. $325, shipped and covers PayPal fees.

Price drop to $250

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020

Street Build 3K  15

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.855 @ 138.67 · 2G DSM
  2. spoolinpos

spoolinpos Proven Member

Joined Feb 13, 2008
    Fraser, Michigan
    Bump for a price drop, $275 shipped and PP fees covered.

Street Build 3K  15

9.855 @ 138.67 · 2G DSM
  3. spoolinpos

spoolinpos Proven Member

Joined Feb 13, 2008
    Fraser, Michigan
    Price drop to $250 shipped and PP'd

Street Build 3K  15

9.855 @ 138.67 · 2G DSM