The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

96 talon tsi awd manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I drained the half full tank of 6 year old gas! I also checked the timing belt and balance belt and they looked ok. The next step I’m going to change the oil and filter then try start it with some sea foam and new 5 gallons of 93 I have in a can. I will probably check the compression also. I have been also treating the sun baked leather seats with conditioner to soften them up with mild success in the front and good results i the back! It is complete minus a couple interior pieces needing replaced but I plan to keep it stock!

I put in a new wiper stalk, a non-peeling airbag. I looked over the entire car for other visual problems and no rust at all! The engine bay minus the dirt and grime is cherry! I’m hoping a new master cylinder will fix the problem and I also plan to change the oil and try to start it and check compression. Im going to get it running and shifting then try my hand at paint and body work. I’m buying the small easy to fix cosmetic stuff as I go just because it gives me a sense of moving forward LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back