1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold 96 Eclipse Spyder GST - Colorado

Posted by Brandon Farrand, Feb 23, 2020

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. Brandon Farrand

Brandon Farrand Probationary Member

Joined Feb 23, 2020
    Johnstown, Colorado
    I am putting up for sale my all original 1996 saranno red Eclipse Spyder GST with 127,289 miles for $700 obo. This is the very first Spyder GST ever sold in Colorado. Fresh from the Denver Auto Show and the Boulder dealership in 1995 (I was there as we drove it off the lot). Unfortunately, it currently does not run (possibly head gasket and in need of head work). I do not have the time or funds to fix it. With that said buyer will need to pickup in northern Colorado (surrounding area of Loveland) and have the necessary towing equipment to haul away.

Car has had two owners. The original owners were my parents and I bought it from them a couple years ago. No accidents.

The car has all new oe timing components (timing belt, tensioner, pulleys, balance shaft belt), water pump, spark plugs, motor mounts, front brakes. Tires are fairly new and should last awhile before needing replaced. Convertible top has also recently been replaced and works well opening and closing, although the inside liner will need to be re-stretched. Interior is in very good condition for the age of the vehicle. I have a brand new driver’s side headlight that just needs to be installed. Clear coat damage on both side mirrors and rear spoiler. It will need a new windshield and ac compressor.

Due to the special history of this vehicle and the condition minus some engine work, I am really hoping to find someone that has the ambition to get her back to working order and keep the history alive! Please note, the pictures of the car provided are as it sits and has not be cleaned up just to show that I am trying to be completely transparent of the current condition of the vehicle. If you are interested or want more information, please pm or email me at bmfarrand86@gmail.com. Thank-you for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020