The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

'96 Eclipse, Looking to learn all I can

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrageSjel

Probationary Member
May 14, 2019
Nicholasville, Kentucky
Howdy!
My name is Wesley and I'm a KY native. I recently traded my '99 Camry for a '96 Eclipse, and I'm in love! I found her while surfing the Facebook marketplace, marked for $500 or trade for Camry. After talking to the guy for a few days I decided to make the 1hour 34minute drive just to check her out in person and maybe test drive. The guy was originally going to turn her into a demo derby car, but saw the potential and decided to sell instead. I checked under the hood and saw the PS belt was missing, no air intake, no battery, and everything was painted Carolina Panther Teal (which I'm a huge Carolina fan, so it didn't bother me). The interior was in rough shape, although most of the panels and pieces were in the trunk so I was able to put most of it back together. After looking closer I saw new shocks and springs all around, newer rally tires, ICW Racing wheels, plugs, plug wires, ignition switch, and a couple of other bells and whistles (including 2 10" subs and all the wiring for a decent sound system). My plan is pretty simple: I'm not needing a super fast or flashy car, I just want some "get up & go with a nice sounding exhaust, Satin black finished body with Black Chromed finished wheels, and a decent stereo. I'm having a couple of issues that I'll be asking about, but overall I just want to cram as much knowledge about my car as I can! I can't wait to learn from everyone!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back