The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

95 tsi fwd needs head work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slo4g63

Probationary Member
Jun 8, 2011
newport news, Virginia
i just bought me a 07 ss cobalt and after thinking about fixing the talon i decided right now with a baby on the way due in sept that the best thing to do is sell it and put the money towards baby stuff.
The car is a 95 tsi fwd damn near bone stock. It has the upper and lowerd hard pipes for the stock smic and it has a bov on it knock off greddy.
The current issues are the timing belt snapped on my boy cruising at 50 mph and bent several valves. So the head needs replacing or valves need to be replaced. I bought a oem timing belt for it that i will include. I will also give u all my spare parts for a eclipse. I have intake manis starter alternator and who knows what else but its urs with the car.
The other minor issue is the previous owner took out the sagging headliner so it has no headliner.
Car has 110k is royal blue no major rust no major dents has some rock chips on the hood but its a 95 its not a 2014 car.
grey interior is in good shape
trans and clutch were in great shape before the timing belt went bad
With all that said im looking to get 2k obo im flexible just need the money for my newborn on the way
text me at 757-392-5750 more for pics
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back