The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

95 TSi Build - wire tuck / brake line tuck / engine bay shave

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude your car is GORGEOUS. Even from the outside you can tell the inside looks even more detailed. :thumb:

Holy Fack man! That is an absolutely awesome build! This time next year ill be doing a 2.3 build and you have motivated me to do the engine bay shave as well. definitely makes all the difference in the world! Plus i bet its quite satisfying to do those mods, and come out so well... best feeling ever.

Looks great bro. Looks like a lot of hard work and patience, but the end result is great. One of the best looking 2g I've seen on this site !

its an awesome job! its really hard to believe but congrats... and i wanted to ask, how did you cut all the wiring? i mean, did you used any diagrams? manual? or just by experience and testing the cables? if you used any help, can you share it please?

One of the nicest builds and now all the pics are down :-(

I can't see the pictures. :(

A shame for sure.

That's why I always encourage people to actually attach their photos to their posts, instead of just quick linking them in from some random hosting site.

Alas, most of our members probably don't even know how.

I was looking forward to this thread after finding it and yet no pictures working :'(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back