The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 TSi Build - wire tuck / brake line tuck / engine bay shave

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your car is SICK!!! I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you kind sir. i hope to bring it to MOD.

you have done an amazing job man hands down!!!!!! i was wondering where did you get that black braided like wire loom u used on ## wire tuck??

i got it at an electronic store in vegas called FRY'S. its not expensive. and also i used it since all the harness is behing the intake manifold but over the starter.. no melting problems so far after 3 months.

That real nice. Makes me want to try something like that

Dont try it, Do it and dont lose motivation. It's not too hard, its just time consuming with a little bit of mind f*cking.

Excellent work!! shit looks clean as my jizz sauce!

thank you, and no. WTF

This is absolutely amazing! Fantastic work man! My spyder is going to go through something similar this winter, new motor build, stripped and painted, possible cage as well, and all wheel swap..

DO IT!!! If you have any questions on anything let me know and ill try to explain / answer them the best i can.

I'm going to be changin a few things for MOD. so it might look a bit different sooner then later.

Nice job, even though I like the A87 paint better, Im kind of partial because my 97 TSI is A87, but they call it a different color. Pewter Blue Pearl, was there any blue pearl in the original color?

Im changing mine too, with a black roof, Grigio Telesto

1a69b504.jpg

DO IT!!! If you have any questions on anything let me know and ill try to explain / answer them the best i can..

Oh its a set thing! Ive already got almost 2k in engine internals and an awd doner car.. Its going down. Still debating on doing the all wheel swap before the shootout of just holding off till this fall when its all tore apart for paint.. Again though, great job on the car man!

Oh its a set thing! Ive already got almost 2k in engine internals and an awd doner car.. Its going down. Still debating on doing the all wheel swap before the shootout of just holding off till this fall when its all tore apart for paint.. Again though, great job on the car man!

Do it before shootout!

Z
I see you deleted our HVAC controls. Did you completely remove it or just hide it? By the way awsome job!

It's completely removed, completely depinned, from control unit to fuse box to the actually unit, the only things under the dash are the necessary wires for the fuse box, gauge cluster, ecu, and the supermarket guages, everything else is literally gone, even the wiring.to the doors, the radio and speaker wiring, defroster, wipers, I even took out the wipers combo switch.

As it sits with me in the car after I made my first pass the car and I weighed in at 2900.

2900 is pretty damn light.
What systems have you removed?

I've ditched everything but my power steering, power windows and locks. Can't wait to get it on a scale.

2900 is pretty damn light.
What systems have you removed?

I've ditched everything but my power steering, power windows and locks. Can't wait to get it on a scale.

where do i start!!

ABS abs wiring,abs sensors, abs control unit,abs fuses and relays, airbags and everything that has to do with the SRS system Oem seat belts and brackets , air bag sensors,heater, heater control, a/c and controls, g-force sensors, alot of brakets where replaced with aluminum one i made to hold the dash in place. when i took the dash out i cut off all the webbing under the dash to make it as light as possible, sound deadening.

I replaced factory front seats with buddy club bucket seats, everything behind the front seats was removed except the needed wiring for braklights and turn signals. headliner is gone, extra exhaust hangers not used where removed, exhaust heat shields under the car, dirt and mud and grease under the car, both bumper supports, splash guards on all four sides, a/c vents, swapped my electric doors for manual doors and took out the impact bars and a/c vents.

Speakers, speaker holder, wiring, i took out wires that were not plugged into anything completely off the car. i made wires shorter to removes excess amount. removed the complete wiper and windshield wiper system including rear wiper and defroster system. all the wiring and everything related to the radio out, including antenna rear 6x9's.

I removed the rear wing, the wheel I got are pretty light. the glove box is gone, A/C fan is gone, power steering system is completely gone, bracket that holds the intake manifold, the smaller pulley on the water pump that is used for the power steering pump is gone. all the extra wires from the engine bay are gone, cruise control system is gone, i got a lighter steering wheel, im sure i missed quite a few things...

props to the body work, only one way to learn and thats hands on but what baffels me was the tear down lmafo :D!! you're a champ to do it out side on a parking pad

Detailed pictures of the of the car as it sits now completely assembled? Inside and out!

where did you get your back window visor?

on some old guys eclipse at a store, i offered him 40 bucks for it and he let me take it. I know how rare these are... and you are probably not going to believe me.

absolutely amazing man!! beautiful work!

thanks.

props to the body work, only one way to learn and thats hands on but what baffels me was the tear down lmafo :D!! you're a champ to do it out side on a parking pad
all i did out side was pull the motor and fix the hole on the strut tower.

Detailed pictures of the of the car as it sits now completely assembled? Inside and out!

ill post some up soon... i kind of dont want to til MOD.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back