The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

95 tsi AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard95tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2012
Lusby, Maryland
Finally after months of looking I picked up a 95 TSI with a spun bearing. I managed to get it for 800 dollars. We got it home and realized it has the VLSD and and eprom ecu. Just getting to know the site so if you have any advice feel free to let me know.

Thanks

Well advice on what, check the upgrade path for more information on you car and goals. Lots of information there.

Nothing really it was just my way of a general type of meet and greet really. I have some what of an idea as toward the direction I'm taking. Just trying to become acquainted with the site.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's all I have for now. Working on getting the new motor installed has eaten away at my time.

My pictures don't seem to want to show up haha

USE photobucket to help post your pics up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back