The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 talon tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeber21

Probationary Member
May 26, 2012
Indianola, Iowa
i havent started yet because i need to know what engine block i should start with along with pistons rods crank head and everything else, i do have a precision turbo but all the other aftermarket stuff i dont want because i wanna start fresh so if anyone has ideas post here or text me at 515-953-9986

i havent started yet because i need to know what engine block i should start with along with pistons rods crank head and everything else, i do have a precision turbo but all the other aftermarket stuff i dont want because i wanna start fresh so if anyone has ideas post here or text me at 515-953-9986

A good place to start would be to get a rough idea of power output that you want. I know your post says street build, so that will change some of it so the car can still be "streetable". Also what kind of PT turbo do you have? Basics that include what I just stated would be nice for us to help you with the build. Also dig into the forums and get ideas, there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and other DSM ones. It will help you build ideas and see whats practical and works. As well as things to steer clear of.

Hope this helps steer you in the right direction and get some thoughts churning on what you want your final product to be :).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back