The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 Talon TSI 500hp+

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetscrapin16

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2012
Slatington, Pennsylvania
I picked up this 95 Tsi about a month ago for $2000. It needed some work both mechanically and exterior. It had a SBR 2.3 stroker motor in it with a Shep 5 speed race trans. The engine needed main bearing. I sent the motor out to get completely redone. I am almost done with getting the body ready for paint. The car came with tan leathers but were swapped out for the gray ones. Im not 100% sure on what im going to run yet but its getting an hx40 turbo i have a magnus intake mani going on it. I havent decided on my injectors yet because I might run e85. But here are some pics for now. I got the engine bay done already and new interior in.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 98
The car is finally almost done. I get it back from the builder within the next week or so. I will get more pics up when i get it back

sweet, can't wait to see the start up vids of the 2.3, what are you hopping to run? I'm rebuilding one my self tho I'm deff not planning on 500hp LOL

Sweet build man, I have 2150 inj and run e85 with a 3582 turbo. Ull probably go pretty high in inj as well

The car is finally almost done. I get it back from the builder within the next week or so. I will get more pics up when i get it back

Sounds good! 2 months isn't bad time for such a build.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back