The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

95 mitubishi eclipse gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsukid82

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 2, 2011
redwood city, California
Car is for sale no salvage title. Passed smog tags are paid till next year priced to move
car has 86xxx I am the second owner

car is going to come with new hatch and front bumper and rear bumper and side skirts 99

upgrades are
EVO 16g turbo
3" high flow cat with high flow exhaust SRS
Injen intake
punishment racing front mount
hks ssqv 4 bov
ECM link full version V3
cobalt boost gauge
wide band o2 sensor
AEM fuel rail
Evo rims

extra parts that come with it
2 hatches one green and one gray with high rise spoiler
99 front bumper and rear bumper side skirts and caps
oem head gasket kit
arp head studs
mis parts

pm me how much you want for it and no low balling :notgood: I have taken this car from people who didnt take care of it just needs a good home

Last edited:
sucks to see another one go, good luck with the sale, sadly i might be selling my car in the few next months :(

If the price is to high, you might be able to sell it, but will take some time, if you are not on a rush, then set the price and wait for the right guy.

If you need to sell it right away, then you will have to go kind of cheap to be able to sell it on time.

So...when you decided to sell your car...didn't you feel the need to ask everybody who's ever helped you with it...if it's ok to do so?

I mean...other people should have checked with YOU, right? So where's the thread that asks if you have everyone's permission to do what you want to do with your own car? :nono:

You KNEW this had to be comin, right?:tease:

So...when you decided to sell your car...didn't you feel the need to ask everybody who's ever helped you with it...if it's ok to do so?

I mean...other people should have checked with YOU, right? So where's the thread that asks if you have everyone's permission to do what you want to do with your own car? :nono:

LOL i know i had this coming but my girl wants to save money and a non project would be better to save for the move :tease: yeah i will get one back later down the road :pray: but to everyone that has help knows that i gave 100%

Did you check the market prices for cars or parts before either ad was posted? Just wondering if you did your research. It'd help you sell it a lot faster if you need the money. GLWS my man and bummer to see it go.

Miguel actually works on his car :cool:

Bump for a cool dude and honest seller. Stick to your guns and maybe somebody will fly out from New York to buy your car too! ROFL

So are you really gonna sell any of this? I tried without success to buy your parts for your asking price & got excuses & 0 parts from you.

I hope this is your way of telling everyone you've decided to keep your ride man!

So are you really gonna sell any of this? I tried without success to buy your parts for your asking price & got excuses & 0 parts from you.

I hope this is your way of telling everyone you've decided to keep your ride man!

Same here bro
I hit him up for parts and 0 parts 0 pictures 0 replies

Seller: Make up your mind already

So what's up Miguel? TWO times flakin on me - can't answer your phone or texts after you hit me up to buy your parts? I want to buy them but obviously you're not trying to sell them or make any friends with your total lack of communication & basic people skills.

PLEASE, pull the thread or learn to keep your word/call people back - thank you man.

So what's up Miguel? TWO times flakin on me - can't answer your phone or texts after you hit me up to buy your parts? I want to buy them but obviously you're not trying to sell them or make any friends with your total lack of communication & basic people skills.

PLEASE, pull the thread or learn to keep your word/call people back - thank you man.

I'm sorry Miguel, didn't realize how much you've gone through with your family these last couple of months. Thanks so much for coming through & I hope things go better for you and your family.

Thanks again for the sweet deal!

hey whats up everyone I havent been on in awhile this year has been shit to me.

My birth mom had a stroke in jan
my great grandma passed away in jan
my grandpa passed away on feb 9 at 6:40am

this year has been crap so far but thanks steve for your patience

SO the car is up for sale still some of the money is going to help pay for my grandpa funeral cost which i was shock how much it was

New price is $5500 and come with parts not installed so anyone wants a half way modded GSX let me know

whitenight sorry man its just been a shitty few months car is not gonna get parted as seeing as my heart and soul was into my car and rather someone continue building it up

hey whats up everyone I havent been on in awhile this year has been shit to me.

My birth mom had a stroke in jan
my great grandma passed away in jan
my grandpa passed away on feb 9 at 6:40am

this year has been crap so far but thanks steve for your patience

SO the car is up for sale still some of the money is going to help pay for my grandpa funeral cost which i was shock how much it was

New price is $5500 and come with parts not installed so anyone wants a half way modded GSX let me know

whitenight sorry man its just been a shitty few months car is not gonna get parted as seeing as my heart and soul was into my car and rather someone continue building it up

Oh I'm sorry for your loss bro,
I can see why it's in your best interest to sell the complete car
Goodluck with what you got going on

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back