The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

95 GSX, Durango Copper, 25,000 miles... Oh yeah.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG.. that thing looks amazing!!!

Where did you get that carbon fiber hatch cover, or is it custom?

Wow, haven't seen any pics of that car in awhile. It's still as clean as the day it rolled out of the factory.

Shawna, are the engine internals still stock? I bought a set of reman'd 7 bolt Eagle H beams from Nick back about 4 years ago and I assumed they were out of this car, but now that I see the mileage, I'm seriously doubting it...

Wow, haven't seen any pics of that car in awhile. It's still as clean as the day it rolled out of the factory.

Shawna, are the engine internals still stock? I bought a set of reman'd 7 bolt Eagle H beams from Nick back about 4 years ago and I assumed they were out of this car, but now that I see the mileage, I'm seriously doubting it...

No, it's a stock block with a 20g.

I cried a little.. Wish it was mine. My birthday is not til April 15th, this would be a great present. Thanks!

I remember seeing this Gem yearsss back but glad it went to another great home. Any plans with this baby??

Don't have any solid plans. I'm lucky enough to drive it once in a while. Keeping her inside, clean and out of the rain... and maybe a Wednesday cruise once in a while.

I remember seeing this at the shootout before, i believe it was the only durango copper gsx out of all of the 2g dsm's that were there. Very clean and nice find, I wish mine was as cleans as your:)

Autocheck said isssue found :p

But I saw a 2gb TSi with 50k go for 10k a couple months back.

Faillllllllllllll

I have a pristine white 99 gsx 5sp shell if you wanna flip it, want 2k

Autocheck said isssue found :p

But I saw a 2gb TSi with 50k go for 10k a couple months back.

I would totally pay that for a not red or orange 2gb TSi AWD Auto under 100k and clean. I wouldn't pay half that for a 2ga in any case no matter how low the miles and how clean it was. But your talking about a much rarer care. 2gb tsi is not nearly as common as 2ga GSX.

I can't say I know many people that would want to spend over 10k for a car that is going to need to be painted. And nearly everyone I have met with a 2gb eclipse wants to at least put a 2gb font bumper and headlights on it, and usually a high rise spoiler.

At the very least your looking at paint matching the front bumper if you like Durango Orange. There are a good few out there that do. But I would end up painting the whole car.

I would totally pay that for a not red or orange 2gb TSi AWD Auto under 100k and clean. I wouldn't pay half that for a 2ga in any case no matter how low the miles and how clean it was. But your talking about a much rarer care. 2gb tsi is not nearly as common as 2ga GSX.

I can't say I know many people that would want to spend over 10k for a car that is going to need to be painted. And nearly everyone I have met with a 2gA eclipse wants to at least put a 2gb font bumper and headlights on it, and usually a high rise spoiler.

At the very least your looking at paint matching the front bumper if you like Durango Orange. There are a good few out there that do. But I would end up painting the whole car.

Corrected. If it was a 2ga TSi I would even consider it for 10k but then again I love Talons>Eclipses.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back