The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 gst motor mounts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisom2173

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2012
IDK Fort lewis, Washington
Quick question i replace all of my dam mounts and my motor is kicking back till w..
.t..f..? The old ones i knee were bad so i replaced them all. Engine runs just fine and quite just i can feel it move any answers will be thanked

I'm not really sure what exactly you have on your car right now. Did you put some stock replacement mounts in the car? As for polyurethane or other mounts, i've listed some options below.

These will work if you have a manual car. They take a bit of work to get in as you have to press/cut/burn out the old mounts. I can't find the proceedure on the net at the moment but I could give you a hand with it if you want to go that route.

A more pricey but purely bolt in option are these

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back