The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

95 Gst Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice car man! Question about your tail lights(I have the same ones) did you get all 3 led circles to light up? When I hooked mine up only the 2 inner led circles turned on, the outer ones don't turn on at all :/

DsmMickey updated 95 Gst Eclipse

View updates to this DSM profile...[DOUBLEPOST=1415496508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice car man! Question about your tail lights(I have the same ones) did you get all 3 led circles to light up? When I hooked mine up only the 2 inner led circles turned on, the outer ones don't turn on at all :/
Thank you, Yes only my 2 inner led circles light up and get brighter for stop but my outer is my turn signal.[DOUBLEPOST=1415496669][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have those same lights too I need to replace bulbs or buy new driver side one cause ony half of a circle lights up... but when they worked only 2 inner circles lit the outer last one didn't unless braked
I try to look at your photo to check out your taillight but you only got 3 photo.

Last edited:
Strange, my inner 2 led circles are my running lights, brake lights and signal lights as well. My outer led circles do not light up no matter what I do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back