The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

95 gst auto trans diagram

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kod

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Kingston, Pennsylvania
Was wondering is anybody would have the internal diagram for this transmission?

I want to replace the end clutch but wondering if their is any other parts I should consider besides for a new filter and clean off all the solenoids with some brake cleaner.

I know mines shot because the o/d kicks off use to do it only at 40 mph now it has gone up to 55 mph kicking off the o/d that is.

With no o/d I can be doing 40 mph and at 3k rpm.

I've honestly never messed with transmissions period but do have a friend that can just about do anything just would like a diagram if available since it makes it a bit easier.

I have found a few sites but I have the FWD not the AWD obviously.

Thanks for any info / help.

Automatic Dsm's

Also you don't need to pull the transmission or touch any other internals to change the end clutches. They can be accessed through the passenger wheel well very easily.

While I certainly would never discourage you from replacing the filter and reconditioning the shift solenoids this is also not something that needs to be done at the same time considering that you don't even need to drain the fluid to change end clutches, but then again if you've worn down your clutches enough that they are slipping then there is probably enough matter in the fluid to justify the maintenance anyway.

Don't just spray down the solenoids if you're going to clean them. Take them out and soak them, blow them out with compressed air, activate them for a very short duration, and then repeat twice more. Let them thoroughly dry and then rinse them in transmission fluid before re-installing them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back