The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

95 gs good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEO92-TSI

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2003
FloridaUS
ok heres the deal I have a 97 sonoma with about 75000 miles and i am thinking of trading for a 95 eclipse gs, my truck can be seen here manual everything and the air is going. for a 95 gs with 68000 miles it is 5 speed power windows and doors very clean inside w/ cd player, the only problem with the eclipse is that it will need a new paint job, its black and the top has faded in kelly blue book the vehicles are worth about the same

If you don't _need_ a truck in your life -and if you do, there's no substitute- I'd go for the swap. You'll be riding low, if that bothers you, and you'll have the quiver-lipped wants for a turbo when you think about it, but for just travelling around and general road use, the TELs are just terrific. And you can still carry _some_ stuff, it's not like an MG or Miata or something.

And if you don't fix the paint, you won't have to worry about it. It doesn't show from behind the steering wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back