The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

'95 Evo III - Going a little extreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this is a sad day. with all the work you have put in to this to see this being parted out. i have been building my car (apparently not with near your resource's... $$$...) for much longer time period and it has even been wrecked TWICE since i have owned it (none at my fault) and i still refuse to give up on my little piece of sanity. best of luck to you.

I know you are gonna hear this a million times. But you should at least look into importing it. being that the Chassis is basically a RHD version of the 91-95 Mirage 4 door sedan it may not be a hard as some of the other cars to import. I wish I would have done some more looking into it prior to coming home from Misawa. I would have made more of an attempt to bring my EVO1 back with me instead of offing it and trying to purchase an RX7 at the last minute to bring home... Or at least stripped more of the car down and brought the parts home with me to use in something here.

I'd be going back to the UK so importing is possible, but not really a feasible option for me. It'd be about $2000 to take back to the UK (possibly more given where I am), then import duties when it gets to the UK. It'd need the UK inspection which is a lot stricter on structural things and chassis underneath than the Japanese one (and there's some rusty looking bits under there so might cost quite a bit. Then if it gets roadworthy it'd be $9.20 a gallon or thereabouts on gas, and increased parts prices. All at a time when I'm gonna be a lot of money down for the relocation.

Best I can hope is that the parts go to folks who are gonna take advantage of them.

Man dave this really sucks to hear, you have taken this car such a long way, good luck with the part out. If I wasn't flat broke right now id get a couple parts off you LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back