The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

95 Eclipse GSX For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liger Zero

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2008
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Hey guys, I'm selling my 1995 GSX which is originally a Talon Tsi AWD that was converted. A month after I bought the car the motor got rod knock. I have bought another 4g63t but it was off of a 1gb. The motor has a new head and timing belt as far as I know, but it takes too much to make the 1g motor work in my 2g gsx so I just want to sell it. Right now the motor and trans(5 spd) as well as the transfer case are out of the car. Its a definate project but I just want to sell this stuff. Let me know if youre interested in anything and maybe we can work something out.

I'm looking for one. How much are you looking to sell it for?

Looking to sell the body, including the old 2g 4g63t (runs but has rod knock), the replacement 1Gb 4g63t (new head - only 1,000 miles on it), 5 speed trans and transfer case (originally in car but removed for swap), currently needs bumpers, headlights, and interior reinstalled. Rock bottom price is $1500. First person with $1,500 cash in hand takes it all!

Last edited:
Looking to sell the body, including the old 2g 4g63t (runs but has rod knock), the replacement 1Gb 4g63t (new head - only 1,000 miles on it), 5 speed trans and transfer case (originally in car but removed for swap), currently needs bumpers, headlights, and interior reinstalled. Rock bottom price is $1500. First person with $1,500 cash in hand takes it all!

Pics?

Just got some pics today! Here you guys go.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I wasnt able to get any pics of the motors because the guy helping me out wasnt around and they are locked up in his garage. Im not sure when I will ever get back out there again unless its to show the car. Best thing I could come up with was a picture of the motor before being removed.

Last edited:
I have the car on craigslist now and have lowered the price to $1200. Need it gone by the end of the month or its off to the junkyard.

Ok well since the car has not sold yet as a whole package i am willing to do a "you pull it" part out. The car will only be around until the end of the month, then im scrapping the whole thing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back