The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Sold 95 Eagle TSI AWD Parts Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfroBacon

Probationary Member
Jan 17, 2008
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I have a stock 95' 5 speed that has been sitting a few years. It has 150k on it; clean title. I don't have the time to part it out and need it gone ASAP. Hoping to get $500 for it.

Located in Greenville, MI (about 30m north of Grand Rapids)
For fastest response text me at: 616-443-0999

[edit] FAQs
Why am I selling it?
I've been storing it at a friends house for the last few years; he's moving and I lack both time and space to store it or fix it myself. My only other option is scrapping it.

Is the engine included?
Yes, I haven't been out to look at it in the last 2 years but from what I remember the valve cover is removed so the top end will need some work. Bottom end should still be solid; no crank walk. Engine is stock otherwise.

Is the transmission included?
Yes, all syncros were good and no issues when I was driving it.

Any rust?
It was rust free two years ago; but has acquired some from sitting outside since then.

Tires?
They have about 10k miles on them and they're old. I didn't notice any dry rot.

Last edited:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back