The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

95 eagle talon strange noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis2713

Probationary Member
Oct 17, 2016
Wasaga beach, ON_Canada
I just recently bought a 95 eagle Talon esi that has started to make a strange squeal like noise with abit of ticking it's almost sounds like it's coming from the tranny tho any one ever had this happen any advice would be great

It's an esi and manual I'm fairly sure it's coming from the tranny

Does the noise change or go away when the clutch is depressed?

Just an update, 3 years later LOL.

I finally got the car together. I'm close to starting it and getting it ready to drive. I end up getting my 90 AWD trans rebuilt, and just used the 22 spline output and t case. I have 3 extra LOL. I plan to go auto after this trans blows up.

Latest shot. radiator, some couplers and little misc BS, and DSM link. then she'll be ready to make jam. It's a built 2.0l and a HX40. :)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back