The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

94 3000gt vr4 for sale!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugolm10

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 26, 2009
Salinas, California
Ok so my friend is selling his 94 3000gt vr4 for $2300.. ... It's all stock.. He just added a k&n filter n made the mount for it but stock intake hose..the car has 188k original miles...any ?s let me know... He's willing to negotiate a fair deal!

Wow that's dirt cheap. Around here that'd be at least 10k.

At this moment he just wants to sell it n get money man sorry....

N the body is clean no dents or anything.. The title is salvage but only because the bak window was broken n the insurance insisted that since the window ended up being so expensive it had to be consider salvage but no crashes or anything... N maintenance is good he did a tune up on it recently.

Vr4 only comes in stickshift, and 91-93 is 5 speed and 94-99 is 6 speed.

yeah, i am interested.. i just have to throw some numbers around.. but no promises.. ive always wanted a vr4!!!

Damn that is sick. I would soooo buy that car :) Hmm... *light bulb*

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back