The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

93 Green Talon TSi Photoshoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Just some pics I took with the wife cruising today.

Attachments

• P1000148 [].JPG
    P1000148 [].JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 434
  • P1000154 [].JPG
    P1000154 [].JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 292
  • P1000149 [].JPG
    P1000149 [].JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 510
  • P1000155 [].JPG
    P1000155 [].JPG
    41 KB · Views: 270
Looks good!

The only thing I would do is paint the window trim, and maybe paint the mirrors black.

LOL Im going to have that dent pulled soon, its very annoying. And paint the window trim along with the wipers and rain vents. Just got her put all together and tuned to a low 15psi. Damn 2g pistons and 1g timing map loves to detonate. E85 soon!!!!

I knew you were riding on some Enkei's when I looked at the first pic. Nice ride.

Yea the scenary here is just awesome. Hopefully we get a good snow so I can take her out for another shoot. Only its hard to drive it to a spot for photos and keep it clean when its snowing. LOL

I love my rims, only 16" rims but they still look good on it.

Had to come back and post on this forum. This was before I wrecked my car and it was only slightly damaged. I miss my clean rear bumper, LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back