The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

93 6/4 TSI AWD Parts Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gfun

Supporting VIP
Dec 10, 2007
Ask Me, Virginia
Cool build :applause:! I'm going for the same thing with a 2g. It also has a 14b turbo, so maybe we could compare. I just need to get my new oil return put on (old one is cracked). Then I'll see what my MPG is.

Thanks bud....at least yours is off the jackstands! Mine has such a long way to go...but might as well keep on it. Let me know what happens.

I figure if this guy can do this well with an auto, so can I:

http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/my-1991-talon-tsi-compound-turbo-awd-28776.html

Don't worry, I feel you on the jack stands. Mine was on jack stands for months. The previous owner had it at 450 hp and didn't take care of it. So I had to clean that up and drop everything down to be suitable as a DD.

Now that sounds like an awesome "reverse engineer" purpose driven build. My biggest fear is that I put it together and it won't run right. This has been holding be back for a while. DSM phobia LOL!

Ive been getting 25 highway if I drive right.

I struggled with misfires for so long. Ended up being that on dsmlink you have to uncheck "use 95/96 cam angle sensor". Im embarassed to say how many parts I replaced before someone local helped me out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back